About the Client
Our client is an international publicly listed electronic component manufacturer providing first class products and cutting edge industrial applications to clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber Senior Product Marketing Manager to expand their manufacturing product lines and e-business presence.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP and managing a team of 3, you will define and own the product and technology roadmap for the entire portfolio. As a team lead, you will need to understand the different needs of target segments and ensure that the portfolio, channel and competency is aligned to win in the market. In addition, you will take end to end ownership of product development through its entire lifecycle which includes identifying market needs, developing business case, idea validation through voice of customers and translating market needs to implement a year round go-to-market strategy. Lastly, you are required to effectively manage all new product launches, digital strategies and phase-out, which include adherence to a detailed product launch plan and effective marketing communication.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree preferred in a relevant field such as mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- At least 12 years of product marketing experience in a B2B company and involved in new product development
- Results driven track record - proven ability to translate strategies into action and results
- Exhibit great collaboration and excellent communication skills with stakeholders at a senior level
- Excellent written, oral, and technical communication skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audience.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, time-management, analytical, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to synthesize complex technical, business, and legal issues and apply that knowledge at solving problems and executing action plans
- Highly values diversity of experience, views, backgrounds and orientation in a group-team setting
- Knowledge of market trends, industry participants, manufacturing & business models
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.