- To provide support for projects under Government funding programme that encourages enterprises to implement projects to enhance branding, upgrading and business activities in the Mainland and other relevant economies
- To provide support services such as conducting credit research and company search on the grantees, chasing for overdue reports, making telephone calls, supports for issuing chaser and reminders, pre-change request supports, pre-agreement signing supports, preparation on oversea onsite checks and paying visits to the grantees' local entities in Hong Kong for ascertaining whether they are in operation.
- Conduct preliminary checking of supplementary documents provided by grantees and support initial assessment of applications
- Handle administrative work and hotline enquiries, prepare data analysis and statistical reports, support marketing activities and new projects as assigned
- Assist in maintaining the database and compiling reports Job
- Higher Diploma/University graduate from Accounting / Finance / Global Business/ Statistics / Management Information System or equivalent
- At least 1 year's work experience preferred
- Experience in accounting, trading, shipping or handling / supporting Government funded projects preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive with positive working attitude
- Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
- Kowloon Tong
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Derek at +852 6952 2022 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.