About our Client
My client is an International Fashion Brand and they are looking for a Senior Store Planning Manager.
About the Role
- Manage the store expansion in APAC
- Refine the HQ guideline and apply to each local stores
- Coordinate the company's direction with local team and external parties, e.g. contractors, architects
- Liaise with other departments on relevant matters, e.g. VM, Merchandising
- Review the materials and procurement during tendering process
The successful applicants
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related disciplines
- 10 years' or above experience, prefer handled fashion brands
- Passionate, outgoing, able to work under pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.