About our client
Our client is one of the major IT infrastructure solution providers in Hong Kong and they are now looking for a (Senior) System Engineer with good experience in Linux environment to join their internal infrastructure team.
About the role
- Responsible for day-to-day L2 system management and administration in the on-premise system and Azure environment, including configuring, troubleshooting, documentation, backup, deployment, DR planning, etc.
- Planning, executing and implementing new infrastructure solutions/production chances
- Handling requests from the L1/2 team to perform troubleshooting, health checking and security operation tasks on the Linux servers
- Coordinating with teammates in the infrastructure team for infrastructure projects
- Diploma or above holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the IT infrastructure sector, with a strong background in Linux/Unix environment
- Proficiency in the Linux/Unix environment and relevant technologies, such as VMware, RedHat Linux, OpenShift, Shell scripting, basic SQL
- Experience in the public cloud environment, ideally in Azure
- With experience in cloud technologies, such as Automation tools(Terraform/Ansible), Containerization tools(OpenShift/Kubernetes/Dock)
- Good command of English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.