About our Client
Our clients are international medical manufacturers known for producing top-notch medical technologies that have been curing patients around the world. To ensure the quality of their specialised equipment and services amidst rapid growth, they are now inviting a Field Service Engineer to join their Hong Kong technical team.
About the Role
- Responsible for installations and updates of medical equipment and systems
- Provide preventive maintenance and modifications, repairs, and calibrations for clients across HA and private hospital
- Responsible for managing tools and equipment inventory level and conditions
- Comply with safety standards and legal regulations, as well as the company's guidelines and procedures
- Prepare regular service records and report to the service manager
- Diploma/Degree holder in Biomedical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of engineering experience working in medical device or biotechnology companies
- Good problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Michelle at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.