About our client
Our client is a professional service consulting firm with a global presence, and they are looking for a Regional Solutions Architect who is familiar with infrastructure Architecture and system design
About the role
- Cooperating with global architecture team and local IT team to design and develop enterprise system architects including server, storage, system, backup planning, etc.
- Managing system migration and new solution implementation projects conducted by internal/external parties to meet the service level and internal standard
- Working as an internal consultant on system migration and new solution implementation projects
- Providing change management insights and training to internal and external parties on the new operation procedure, security standard
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 5+ years of relevant working experience, with experience in multination companies is a plus
- Familiar with relevant technologies, such as Nutanix, VMware, Veeam, Windows OS, UCS, NetApp, storage solutions, etc.
- Sound knowledge of virtualization deployment and management on a private cloud or public cloud environment (Azure/AWS)
- Good experience in project and vendor management skills
- Holder of ITIL, TOGAF is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.