About the client
Our client is a French fine-dining restaurant within a luxury private member club in Hong Kong, we are looking for an energetic individual to join their team.
- Be responsible for recommending, taking orders, and serving wines and other beverages
- Recommend food and beverage pairings to ensure and enhance guest satisfaction
- Assist Restaurant Manager to arrange wine events including contract, wine sales proposal, and menu wine pairing
- Manage updated wine lists, maintain accurate wine sales records, and control stock levels for the restaurant
- Maintain high standards and professional services in meeting guests' expectations
- Diploma / Degree in F&B, Wine Study, Hospitality Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in fine dining restaurants in prestige hotels or the hospitality industry
- Sound knowledge of different wines and spirits
- Strong and passionate about customer service and guest engagement
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Well-versed with both Internet and computer applications
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Michelle at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.