About the Client
Our client is a leader in its industry and with an increasing growth and a vision to diversify their portfolio, they are now seeking for a Strategy & Transformation Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the department head, you will be responsible for the definition and working with business stakeholders to identify business transformation needs, validate pain points, and determine the high-level value proposition / business case for implementing innovative solutions. You will be an active role as part of the transformation team driving large complex business and digital transformation programmes and need to interact with other stakeholders across the organization and provide them with updates on the overall program's delivery and underlying issues and potential risks. Aside from proactively monitoring and tracking progress of schedules / deliverables against baseline, you will also need to ensure the overall digital transformation program adherence to the agreed governance, process and standards. You will participate in the research, strategy and business case development and guide project personnel and stakeholders in the development and implementation of a series of specific initiatives to transform an end-to-end journey. Lastly, you will play a strategic role in data modelling and support data collection in the department, cross-channel data integration, data visualization, dashboards and predictive analytics.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline
- At least 6 years of working experience preferably in the sizeable firm
- Working knowledge of the Tableau or Power BI, reporting, structure/design, and query languages is preferred
- In-depth understanding of software development life cycle, business process re-engineering, change management
- Should have done end-to-end business or technology transformation large scale project
- A proven track record of PMO Management, gained within commercial background will be an advantage
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, motivated and results-driven
- Ability to solve problems in a structured and logical way
- Change management knowledge and mind set, with effective stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create and present written and verbal communications
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.