Our client is a global leading suppliers of premium polymers with an annual turnover over US 17 billion and a population of over 17,000 staffs. The company manufactures materials and application solutions are found in nearly every area of modern life. There is a newly created role of Supply Chain Project Manager in the regional headquarter based in Hong Kong.
- Report to Head of Supply Chain, this is an individual contributor
- Regional project lead for cross-functional supply chain initiatives in Asia Pacific region (e.g. e-businesssetup and promotion, supply chain digitalization, process re-engineering, cost and operation efficiency)
- Develop business case for financial justification and project budgeting
- Lead procurement and vendor selection process
- Lead workshop to develop to-be operation process
- Conduct training to different functional units as well as external logistics service providers in countries
- Facilitate and monitor implementation in country supply chain centers across Asia Pacific
- Bachelor in Business, Supply Chain, Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant technical degree with a minimum of 7 years relevant experiences in system implementation, digitalization, advanced analytics, strategic or transformation projects at global or regional level.
- Proven experience in supply chain & logistics is preferred.
- Certified in Project Management is preferred. Certified in Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt is an advantage.
- Expertise in negotiation skills as related to influencing others over whom the incumbent has no direct authority.
- Skilled in communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to challenge the status-quo and identify area for continuous improvement, by translating current issues into improvement plans that can be executed.
- Fluently in spoken & written English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.