About our client
Our client is a reputable multinational electronics manufacturer. They are looking for a System Administrator for infrastructure administration and internal technical support to join their team.
About the role
- Performing L1/2 helpdesk support to internal users in a timely and effective manner
- Conduct day-to-day system operation duties and projects, including patching, configuration, upgrade, backup, etc.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration and operation of the internal IT infrastructure, including on-prem/cloud-based system, server and network
- Manage external parties on operation when needed
- Work closely with the IT team to maintain application operation
- High Diploma or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant fields
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in performing helpdesk/system administration duties to users in an office environment
- Familiar with mainstream system technologies, such as O365, AD servers, Windows servers, Inture/SCCM, Ticketing system, etc.
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting network technologies, such as firewalls, VPN, LAN/WAN
- Good communication skills with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.