About The Client
Our client is a cutting-edge global manufacturer and they are seeking for System Analyst to join their IT team.
- Responsible for ERP system automation and application projects
- Conduct user requirement analysis, system design, deployment, configuration, data integration and reporting
- Engage in full project management cycle and liaise with stakeholders on the technologies search and sourcing
- Work closely with IT teammates and manage vendor on solution deliverables
- Review system operation regularly and standardize the procedure, and conduct documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in system analysis and ERP integration, preferably working at manufacturing, distributor, and trading industries
- Hands-on in requirement gathering, analysis and documentation
- Familiar with SQL and BI tools (i.e. PowerBI) will be an advantage
- Strong vendor management skills with good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.