Team Head, Banking Products & Digital Project (Bank)
- Develop retail banking product initiatives
- Digital project leader
- Good knowledge in designing digital journey
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. With their continuous expansion in business, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Banking Product team for a Senior Manager position focusing in digital development projects.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Retail Product, you will manage various retail banking products development with focus on digital banking channels. You will formulate digital plans, core banking system projects and related fintech initiatives to drive product portfolio growth (such as Card, Loans, Deposit, Payment, investment etc.). Acting as a product leader in agile team environment, you are responsible for collaborating with IT, Project and Digital teams in launching new product initiatives on mobile and internet banking. You have to manage end-to-end product flow, project schedule and suggest digital customer experience to ensure smooth product implementation on digital journey. In addition, you will keep track the performance record of digital product strategies and propose new fintech trend to drive product profits effectively.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in Banking Product Development in retail banks, with sound digital project experience required.
- Solid product knowledge in retail banking products is a must.
- Good project skills in agile methodology is definitely an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in managing system enhancement, digital transformation and building roadmap for product journey is essential.
- Strong business sense, analytical mind and team player.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.