Team Manager, Branch Strategy and Sales Analysis (Bank)
- Business strategy and sales analysis
- Sound business insights and presentation
- Excellent career advancement
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are looking for a high caliber for a Team Manager position for their Branch Strategy and Sales Analysis team.
About the job
Reporting to the Dept Head, you will lead a small team in developing quantitative analysis and suggesting insights on banking products and branch sales for senior management. You are required to analyze sales performance on banking customer segmentation, product sales performance and individual sales targets to identify opportunities in driving business. You have to lead various projects in designing staff incentive programs and conducting scorecard analysis to motivate staff performance. In addition, you are responsible for providing business recommendations from data analysis results to senior management aiming at maximizing profits for the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degreee holder preferably in Business related disciplines.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in sales analysis in retail banks or corporate banks.
- Good knowledge in branch business with previous experience in front line banking sales position is required.
- Solid in formulating staff incentive and scorecard analysis.
- Strong business sense, good people management and presentation skills.
- Proficient in using Excel and VBA and other statistical tools.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.