Team Manager, Treasury and Payment Settlement (Bank)
- Sound knowledge in settlement
- Good knowledge in operations flow
- Supervisory role
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Treasury and Payment Settlement for a Team Manager position.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you will be responsible for supervising daily operation of Treasury and Payment Product Settlement, such as FX, MM, Fixed Income, corporate actions, ARR IRS and other derivatives transactions. You have to monitor all payments operations, such as Swift, RTGS, Jetco, FPS eMBT, CMU and Euclid. You are required to ensure the trade processing, operation and settlement are completed in accordance with banking guidelines in a timely and accurate manner. You will participate in policies review, workflow streamline and system enhancement projects as assigned. In addition, you have to suggest control measures on discrepancy review and provide new workflow training to team members in order to maximize operational efficiency.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in Treasury and Payment Settlement in retail banks with at least 5 years in supervisory level.
- Excellent knowledge in settlement and related confirmation process of Treasury and Payment Products.
- Good analytical mind, strong leadership and sound project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.