About our Client
Our client is an international medical device manufacturer known for producing top-notch medical technologies that has been curing patients around the world. To support the continuous growth of their business, they are now inviting a Technical Service Engineer to join their Hong Kong technical team.
About the Role
- Responsible for medical instruments and systems installations following the company's guideline and procedures
- Provide preventive maintenance and modifications, repairs, calibrations and installations for HA and private segment clients
- Responsible for managing tools and equipment inventory level and conditions
- Prepare regular service reports for management
- Degree holder in Biomedical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 1 years technical service experience in the medical industry
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.