Our client is a leading global fashion retailer. They are now seeking for a Temporary Assistant E-commerce Manager to join their team.
- Manage daily operations for e-commerce business, not limited to regular website refreshes, order fulfilment, logistics and post-sales customer service
- Plan and execute marketing campaign sand promotions on e-platforms
- Assist to manage the P&L for e-commerce business in Asia Pacific
- Develop and execute the digital business plan
- Monitor the performance on different e-platforms
- Collect and analyze the market data from website like sales, website traffic, customer insight and marketing campaign
- Conduct market research for the trend and digital content enhancement
- Oversee digital assortment, site merchandising and inventory managemen with different teams to present the optimal assortment
- Liaise both internal and external parties for smooth execution
- Provide administrative support to team
- Assist on ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Higher diploma or associate degree above in marketing or e-commerce
- Minimum 3 to 4 years working experiences in digital marketing or e-commerce is an advantage
- Working experiences in branding, e-commerce operations and platform management
- Good communication skill, responsible, attention to details and result-oriented
- Can work independently as well as in team
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient in analytics reporting platforms
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.