- Prepare Compensation and Benefit (C&B) analyses including internal and external benchmarking
- Perform annual salary and bonus reviews, monthly payroll calculations, final payment calculations, MPF contributions, tax filing and IRD enquiries, letter preparation, and HR budgeting
- Assist expatriate in visa applications & renewals
- Provide effective customer services to employees related to the Company's policies and HR-related ordinances
- Ensure global HR data is up-to-date and accurate
- Support the data migration and implementation of the HRIS system across the Group
- Provide ad-doc duties assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other replated disciplines
- 3 years of experience in compensation and benefits in handling at least 50 headcounts
- Proven experience with payroll systems, practices and procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Ability to maintain and manage information of a confidential or sensitive nature
- Team player and highly adaptable in a multi-cultural environment
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.