- Assist in handling full set of accounts including accounts receivable, accounts payable and month-end closing
- Responsible for daily accounting operations, including preparation of invoices, vouchers, cash management and bank reconciliations
- Prepare AR and monhtly accounting reports
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 2-3 years of solid accounting experience in sizable experience preferably
- Familiar in with Oracle, Dynamic, MS Excel such as V-lookup, Pivot table etc.
- Attention to details and self-motivated
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Immediately available is preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.