- Handle C&B functions including monthly payroll (Full-time and Part-time staff), final payment calculation, staff movement, attendance & leave management
- Handle MPF, taxation & medical administration
- Maintain and update employee information in HRIS and the filing system
- Prepare reports on a regular basis
- Handle ad-hoc projects and duties as required
- Associate degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines
- 2-3 years of experience in C&B functions in a sizable organization
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and other HR-related legislation
- Proficient in both spoken & written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and experience in using HRIS
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.