- Support the execution of BTL/in-store communication plans (campaign-based & regular promotional-based), budget management
- Liaise with external production agencies to monitor the preparation process of promotions and marketing materials
- Extended coverage of channels across modern trade, food service & eComm
- Implement customer marketing plan activities
- Play an active role in terms of category sales and operating process
- Provide administrative support & coordination of channel-led marketing initiatives
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- 1-2 years' relevant experience in marketing field/ trade marketing or channel development experience in FMCG industry
- fresh graduates will also be considered
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, numerical & analysis skills
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.