About Our Client
Our client is a leading distributor company with more than thousands of employees and hundreds of clients, due to their business expansion plan in Hong Kong, they are looking for a VAS Planning Specialist in Hong Kong office.
- Prepare capacity forecasting and planning, including materials, manpower, cost, and lead time based on project and client requirements
- Analyse and identify possible risk with solutions to ensure all the alignment are work in process
- Liaise and communicate with different stakeholders to follow up the value-added and co-packing job progress
- Monitor the inventory level, and order placement to support the operations
- Review slow moving inventory and arrange scrapping or replenishment plan
- Conduct project management, process improvement plans and cost analysis report based on the productivity and cost expenses
- High diploma holder or above in Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Information System or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Demand & Supply Planning / Inventory Planning in FMCG industry
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Proficient in MS Office Excel, VBA, SQL, or Power BI system is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.