About Our Client
Our client is a leading global designer fashion brand and now spans with more than 200 points of sales worldwide. They are looking for a Visual Merchandiser to join and support the team.
- Create and implement VM plans and strategies, develop and execute VM plan presentation, support the execution of all VM activities including concept creation, development, and production
- Develop appropriate VM store merchandise equipment and collateral, and use appropriate VM techniques across all store types and fixtures
- Work closely with different internal functional teams and suppliers by sharing highlight and set out clear guideline for operation to ensure all designs are workable and as per aligned budget
- Manage all VM initiatives including windows display, in-store display, new shops rollout, and events
- Liaise and coordinate with external agencies and vendors for production and quality control
- Degree holder in visual merchandising or relevant discipline
- At least 2-5 years of VM experience in fashion industry, with solid experience in retail visual merchandising
- Good command of both written and spoken in English, Putonghua, and Cantonese
- Good communications and presentation skills
- More experience will be considered as Senior Visual Merchandiser
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.