About Our Client
Our client, a leading banking group, are seeking for aml professional to join the compliance team.
About The Role
- Conduct investigation on suspicious transactions and prepare reports
- Review suspicious transaction alerts
- Handle internal / external examination / audits in relation to transaction monitoring and customer / transaction screening
- Liaise with law enforcement agencies
- Bachelor degree in any disciplines, preferably in Law, Accounting, Finance and Business
- Minimum 2 years' banking AML compliance or audit experience is preferred
- Self-motivated, independent with strong communication skills
- Professional writing skill and presentation skill
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jessie Chan at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.