About the Client
Our client is a renowned retail company with a significant presence globally. Over the years, they have established a dominant market position in the high-end industry specializing in design, product development, e-commerce and retail distribution. Due to a continued global business expansion and digital transformation strategies, a technology transformation lead has risen under the IT team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Technology Director, you will be leading a regional IT supply chain transformations from strategy to execution: including technology development, execution planning and implementation. You will ensure the technology requirements and operational transformation encompasses the end-to-end operations, including upstream planning/forecasting and procurement, downstream customer experience, and unique operations. Implement short-term mechanisms to improve overall warehouse management, job routing and inventory management as we work towards the tooling transformation. As a change agent, you will drive market assessment of supply chain trends and analyze their imperatives in shaping the company's supply chain operation strategy. You will support program execution and governance for transformation to achieve the targeted business outcomes. Lastly, facilitate cross function discussion of each function's priorities to identify dependencies and potential gaps.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor degree and at least 9+ years of professional experience with a specific track record in successfully managing a scalable supply chain and business operation system
- Passionate about the digital transformation of the natural & built asset space
- Ability to interact with external vendors and key strategic outsourcing partners
Ability to interact internally with key stakeholders across all businesses and functions
- Ability to inspire colleagues, clients and potential partners with new ideas and discipline combined with pragmatism to implement them rapidly
- Proactive, practical, entrepreneurial, open-minded, flexible and creative
- Excellent command of Chinese English, both spoken and written
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.