About our Client
Our client is a well-known manufacturer in apparel and home products with over 1,500 staff. To cope with the business expansion, they are seeking a project management experienced IT professional to join their dedicated team.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Head, you will be working closely with the business stakeholders, department heads, end-user, internal IT team, and vendors to understand the business processes, user requirements and software solution design. You will provide training and support of Enterprise Applications to global internal and external users, assist the IT team in software deployment, conduct UAT, and act as the key bridge between users and technical teams. Taking ownership on issues and delegate responsibilities to IT teams, you will analyze and identify areas of improvement based on support issues and user feedback.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years solid experience in business analysis, user management, and application support
- Good knowledge with project implementation and support, technical experience would be an advantage
- Strong business sense and understanding of apparel and sourcing business is preferred
- Good documentation skills and experience with defining process
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, well-organized, a good team player and able to work independently
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.