About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the hospitality and retail industry with a wide range of extended services. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to help build international presence and awareness.
About the Role
Reporting to the manager, you will be responsible for driving the brand's digital strategies and proactively provide creative compelling and targeted digital communications activity to drive brand awareness. As an individual, you will develop digital content and online campaigns utilising visual storytelling through video, images, graphic design and effective copy to optimise social media engagement in order to grow the targeted segment. You will also ensure time-line and quality are met and adhering to approved budgets. Lastly, you will utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Degree holder preferably in Business, Marketing or Communications or related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, social media and KOL management
- Passion in the latest digital trends and technologies
- Positive, motivated, ambitious and proactive
- Demonstrates excellent planning, organizational and time management skills and an ability to work with competing priorities.
- Good command in English and Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates from agency background is welcome
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.