About our Client
Our client is an European luxury brand best known for its high-end jewelry and accessories goods. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. You will design, build and maintain our social media presence. You will also measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs), as well as identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on data.
- University graduate preferably in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 5+ years or above solid experience in digital marketing and social media
- Familiar with online marketing landscape, including mobile marketing, performance marketing, social media planning/content management and analytic tools
- Experience in digital media agency would be an advantage
- Strong in process management and attentive to details
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.