Assistant Finance Manager - HK Listed Conglomerate
About the Client
Our client is a well-known conglomerate listed in Hong Kong. To cope with their ambitious expansion plan, they are now looking for finance talents to join as Assistant Finance Manager.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Assist in the preparation of monthly group consolidation reports and other regular management reports
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and forecasts, and to provide review on KPI performance, business performance and relevant statistical data
- Liaise with auditors and assist in annual & interim audit
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or other relevant field
- HKICPA/ACCA qualification, with minimum of 3 years of Big 4 training plus commercial experience, preferably from sizeable companies
- Strong analytical sense with good communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint, including Pivot Table and V-Look Up etc
- Highly proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.