- Manage day-to-day operations and provide quality customer service to guests
- Develop and maintain guest relationships and loyalty
- Plan and coordinate regular programs and events for VIPs engagement
- Handle guest inquiries and complaints
- Responsible for maintaining the upkeep of the club
- Support daily administration and logistics with other parties
- Handle ad hoc project as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Hospitality Management, Marketing, Business Administration, or other related disciplines
- 3-4 years F&B operation or hospitality experience
- Experience in CRM and VIP Club management
- Proficient in spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Passionate in spirit industry, with spirits and wines knowledge will be a plus
- Excellen t communications, project and time management skills
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.