Assistant Legal Counsel - In-house
About the Client
Our client is a well-known Hong Kong property developer with various landmark projects in the region. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now recruiting for an Assistant Legal Counsel to join the team.
About the Role
- Report to the Legal Counsel
- Draft and negotiate various general commercial contracts on leasing, sales, marketing, and property management
- Partner with internal stakeholders and business units to provide support on all legal matters
- Review and ensure all business operations are in compliance with local laws
- Responsible for other ad-hoc assignments and projects assigned by the Counsel
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified lawyer with at least 3 years PQE, preferably from reputable local firms and/or in-house
- Excellent in drafting and reviewing general commercial contracts, in both English and Chinese
- Candidates with PRC experience is a plus
- Flexible with strong communication skills; able to work under pressure
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.