About the client:
Our client is a Hong Kong based banking and financial company that provide various of financial products. To accommodate their operational needs, they are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their procurement team to handle IT procurement function.
- Responsible for procurement of IT equipment and software, from contract and price negotiation to awarding the contract and payment process;
- Assist the Senior Manager in preparing project budget, cost evaluation and establishing procurement procedures and operation manuals;
- Maintain the data of procurement record and agreements, inventory level, asset registration, etc;
- Compile with the corporation guidelines, provide guidelines and support to use in selection of IT products and solutions throughout the tendering process.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor Degree or above;
- Minimum 7 years' relevant working experience, preferably in banking or financial industry;
- Experience in IT procurement, familiar with IT products, software licensing scheme and hardware pricing system;
- Proactive and able to work under pressure, with a can-do attitude;
- Strong in communication and coordination, as well as good price negotiation skills and problem solving skills;
- Good command of spoken and written communication skills in English & Cantonese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.