About the client:
Our client is a quasi-government corporation supports technology innovation and development in Hong Kong. To support their business growth and operational needs, they are looking for an Assistant Manager, Process Improvement to join the team.
About the role:
- Communicate with different departments and teams to understand the current matrix and the compliance requirements;
- Analyze the existing process and guidelines, to re-engineer, optimize and simplify the work processes;
- Initiate and implement suggestions and plans, and keep track on project schedule;
- Support project administration, including but not limited to organize meetings and provide secretarial support to the team.
- Degree holder or above, major in Business, Engineering or related disciplines, candidate with Six Sigma, Lean, PMP qualification are preferred;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in process improvement, re-engineering or project management in sizable company;
- Passionate in latest technology and driving the well-being of Hong Kong's society;
- Proactive, self-motivated person with strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.