About our Client
Our client is a market leading education group with strong presence in Hong Kong. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for planning and implementing the group's all rounded marketing and PR program, including but not limited to preparing marketing & communication budget, liaising with external partners to develop strategic marketing programs, prepare press release materials and interviews, as well as planning and organizing events and seminars.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication
- 5+ years of solid experience in the field of Marketing in Education
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Hardworking, smart, result driven and work well under pressure
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.