About Our Client
Our client is a leading fast fashion retailer in Europe with an extensive global market share in Europe, Asia and North America region. Due to business expansion plan in Hong Kong, they are looking for an Assistant Merchandiser role in their knit department.
- Support and report to Merchandiser on daily operational activities, sourcing activities, production status, and product requirements to ensure the requirements are met
- Assist in coordinating operational activities, including merchandising, fabric development, sample dispatch, cost breakdown analysis, process monitoring, and reporting
- Monitor production status to meet on-time delivery and achieved company's KPI
- Tackle production incidents in all aspects, resolved conflicts between buyers, and suppliers
- Support in general administrative work, complete required documentation, and system data update
- Higher Diploma or above in Fashion & Textile or related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience in apparel brands, buying office or related industry
- Experience in MS Office, Excel, SAP or any related software solutions
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.