About the client:
Our client is a leading French luxury retail brand with wide range of product portfolio in fashion & accessories. To accommodate their business needs, they are looking for an Assistant Manager/ Senior Planner to join their APAC team.
- Support the APAC office in sales forecasts and planning, to optimize sales and stock coverage among APAC countries;
- Consolidate and analyze the data from 15 direct markets in APAC and ensure right stock allocation strategically;
- Perform demand & supply planning and forecast development for APAC markets, and liaise with internal counterparts (including buyers, marketing teams, etc);
- Initiate the stock rebalance and validate the forecast with HQ.
- Bachelor Degree or above, major in Supply Chain, Business Administration or related discipline;
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in planning;
- Experience in ERP system, candidate with hands on experience in SAP, Oracle, Anaplan would be a plus;
- Good command of spoken and written communication skills in English & Cantonese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), well-versed in Excel application (VBA, TXT);
- A fast-paced and independent person with strong analytical skills and numerical sense.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.