- Responsible for the full cycle of recruitment projects: including working with line managers, candidates searching, initial CV screening and interviews with shortlisted candidates, offer and contract issue process
- Determine candidate management by interviewing candidate , analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Advise and assist line managers on people management issues to support business operations
- Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives as required
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years' relevant HR experience gained in multi-national organizations
- Candidates with experience working in Recruitment agency is also welcome
- Well-versed in HK employment related ordinances and regulations, keep abreast of legislation's update and ensure HR policies and procedures are compliance to local legislation's supporting to the business objectives and competitive in the market
- Result-driven, outgoing, dynamic, mature and independent and multi-tasking,
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, Chinese and Cantonese
- Immediate availability is preferable
- Sai Kung(Shuttle bus between Wu Kai Shan or Tiu Keng Leng)
- Monthly $28,000-$32,000
We offer 5 day work with competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating current & expected salary and availability.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ms. Liu at +852 3180 4947 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.