About the Client:
About the Role:
Report to the Head of UI/UX, you will need to support Customer Digital Experience Development Manager in delivering user centred digital application projects across the range of digital channels, including mobile app, website, e-commerce and cross-media platforms.You will work closely with business users to gather requirements and translate into desirable digital solution. You will create detailed user requirements including requirement specification, information architecture, wireframe and interactive prototype. You will need to convey the product requirement to IT and external vendor and evaluate their solution, especially on the front-end experience. You will need to manage the project scope and schedule and perform user acceptance test and support in product launch.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information System, Multimedia Design, or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of working experience in mobile solution and mobile app experience design
- strong technical know-how and experience in mobile front-end development.
- solid experience in creating interactive prototype, UX/UI design and with a strong understanding of user centred design
- strong interpersonal skills with internal and external stakeholders
- strong business acumen, with good presentation and analytical skills
- excellent written and verbal communication (English and Chinese)
- excellent working attitude, self-motivated and being a team player
- portfolio demonstration during the interview
Candidate with less experience will be consider as Senior UI/UX Development Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.