About the Client
Our client is one of the leading personal care brands with a strong international retail presence. The group has been experiencing robust YOY growth over the past 2 years worldwide. To support their continuous growth plan in Hong Kong, the team is looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Collaborate with BOM/PLV planning team on forecasting and co-packing needs;
- Organize and monitor co-packing and labeling activities to ensure sufficient stock level, and aggregate capacities to meet business needs;
- Manage inbound of components and outbound of the finished set;
- Maintain good relationship with service providers, and conduct regular review and analysis;
- Manage and implement projects on utilizing warehouse space and optimizing efficiency, costs, deadline and quality.
- Bachelor degree holder, major in Logistics or Supply Chain is preferable;
- Minimum 3 years warehouse operational experience, with 1-2 years supervision management are preferred;
- Detail-minde, strong in planning and analysis, with the ability to manage team and stakeholders;
- Proficient in English and Cantonese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.