About our client:
Our client is one of the global luxury brands. They are currently seeking for a Assistant Visual Merchandising Mnager to join their global team.
- Responsible for execution, construction and maintenance of luxury stores from inception to completion
- Handle large & small-scale store construction projects such as shop opening / closing / renovation projects for both Retail & Wholesale
- Liaise with landlord, vendors and contractors for all kind of construction projects
- Conduct regular store / market visit to rate quality of VM to ensure all displays meets the global standard
- Working with different departments in planning, scheduling and execution of VM calendar
- Degree holder with minimum 5-6 years' relevant experience in retail industry
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with internal and external parties
- Frequent business travel is required
Feel free to call/ WhatsApp Kristy Chan at +852 52251347 for more details.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kristy Chan at +852 3180 4956 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.