About The Client
Our client is government funded institution. They are now hiring an experienced Intellectual Property Management specialist to join as part of the new and growing team.
About The Role
- Manage all in-house intellectual property related procedures including invention review, patent drafting, patent filing, patent maintenance, patent budget and expenses
- Work and liaise with external stakeholders such as patent attorneys, consultants to minimise business risks and aids with decision making
- Improve standard operations procedures to ensure high quality services
- Provide intellectual property training to staff members
- Maintain IP system / database
- Perform ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Science, Engineering, Biomedical or relevant stream, knowledge in intellectual property and technology law will be highly regarded
- 8-10+ years of relevant IP management experience (inclusive of the research and technology transfer, negotiation and license management)
- Good stakeholders management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and also a strong team player
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.