Associate FP&A Director
About the Client
Our client is a HK conglomerate and they are looking for an Associate FP&A Director for their projects in HK.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will manage a neat team. You will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting for projects. You will conduct data analysis, business projection, draw insights from KPI and dashboards. You will provide financial advice regarding cost, variance, ROI etc in project planning/cycle. You will involve in operation efficiency enhancement. You will be a business partner and leverage on business intelligence to support decision making. You will work closely with accounting/financial reporting divisions. You will participate in any ad-hoc projects, e.g. finance transformation, as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations (retail/hospitality/real estate)
- Solid experience in FP&A/ operation finance is a must
- Project accounting/finance skills is an asset
- Commercial, strong at change management and multi-tasking
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.