About the Client
Our client is a HK listed company with a diversified group of companies which specializes in the retail of luxury watches and fine jewellery. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Business Analyst join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will need to learn the design of the existing solutions (SAP, .NET) and identify potential improvement area. You will need to translate business needs into system solution in line with best practices and standards. You will need to communicate with internal and external parties to handle system and process change.
You will be responsible for conducting system testing to ensure deliverables with quality and meet with user requirements. You will need to oversee development and maintenance of documentation. You will need to prepare guideline and conduct training for users. Last but not least, you have to provide daily support and problem solving to users and handle ad-hoc assignment as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science/Information system or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years hands on project experience with complete implementation cycle
- Experience in SAP SD / MM modules is preferred and retail industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge in ABAP programming is a plus
- Strong analytical and logical skills, and attentive to details with accuracy
- Strong communication skills and a good team player
- Good command of spoken English & Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.