About our Client
Our client is a leading conglomerate with strong portfolio in distribution and manufacturing. To cope with their business expansion, they are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to participate in their business process management.
About the Role
As a team member of the Group IT team, you will be working closely with the business users, different department heads, and end-users to document business process. You will translate between business and technical specifications, facilitate UAT and support go-live change management. You will drive business process analysis meeting to ensure business request are fully understood, and track the effectiveness of application implementation through collecting end-users' feedback.
- Degree in Business Administration, Operation Management, or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years working experience in business requirement study, business process documentation and reporting, preferably in Retail or Distribution industry
- Hands-on experience in business process analysis
- Strong communication skills, able to collect user requirements/feedback in details
- Self-motivated with a detail-minded
- Exposure to business application systems (e.g. CRM, ERP, POS, Mobile services) is preferred
- Fluency in both spoken & written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.