About the Client
Our client is a HK listed company renowned in building construction, civil engineering. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Business Analyst/ Senior Business Analyst join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will need to manage business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation. You will need to act as a bridge between business users, technical team and vendors to ensure the business requirements well address business needs. You will need to develop, review, and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to a proposed solution. You will work closely with development team and external vendors to ensure the requirements can be completed timely . Last but not least, you will need to prepare and maintain technical specification and documentation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science/Information system or related discipline
- 3 -5 years related working experience, preferably in Construction or Property Industry
- Practical experience in understanding, analyzing and verifying user requirement versus business processes to develop programmable documents
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Self-motivated, positive, able to work under pressure with emphasis on deliverables
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.