- Newly setup team
- PRC exposure
- Hong Kong sizable conglomerate
About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong-based conglomerate that has recently sized up their business through a few sizable merger and acquisitions in the past. Their goal is to further expand the education business in Greater China and they are now looking for a Business Development Associate to join their ever growing team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Business Development Director, you will be responsible for conducting a thorough research on the education market in China by consolidating key information such as educational policies, market trends, with the support of statistical data analysis. You will prepare reports for external stakeholders in China, PowerPoint presentations for the management teams. Most importantly, you will build brand awareness in China by organizing marketing seminars and events.
- Minimum 4 years relevant work experience in the education industry, candidates with China network and exposure is highly preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to multitask effectively and analyse data and reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong acumen in search engines, web analytics, and business search tools
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) is a pre-requisite for this role
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patsy Cheung at +852 3180 4917 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.