About our Client
Our client is a market leading optical fibre manufacturer and supplier with remarkable global presence. To cope with business expansion, they are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Executive VP, you will be responsible for developing sales leads through prospecting and networking with partners and industry contacts. You will also maximize company's market penetration and value capture in the connectivity business by developing proposals and mapping opportunities. You will develop partnerships with vendors, consultants and integrators to increase market share. You will also prepare sales reports for management's review and decision making.
- Degree in Business Administration, Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of solution sales experience in connectivity product
- Proven track records in successfully developing or pitching new business or market segment preferably in an OEM/ ODM manufacturing environment.
- New business development experience in APAC or South East Asian countries is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kenneth Ng at +852 3180 4912 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.