About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC Beauty Solution Manufacturing Company and employed over 5,000 people working worldwide. Due to business expansion plan, they are looking for a Business Operations Manager who would be responsible for the cost engineering, process improvement, and driving changes in their Hong Kong office.
- Explore and develop a supplier base that provides excellent quality, value, cost, review exciting supplier base, and identify improvement opportunities
- Collect and analyze supplier database, raw material data, and communicate with supplier
- Conduct cost analysis, material cost breakdown, and develop material cost benchmark for internal reference
- Contributes material sourcing to ensure the suppliers are selected based on overall cost effectiveness and ability
- Manage sourcing component and finished goods in a strategic way with cost negotiation, investigate alternate component technologies for cost saving and availability improvement
- Monitor the operations process, and identify manufacturing process improvement in automation and simplification methods
- Liaise with different functional teams for process improvement and performance review
- Maintain and share up-to-date market and mechanical technology information with different functional team to identify business opportunities
- Degree holder or above in Supply Chain Management/ Engineering or related disciplines
- 5 years of experience in strategic planning, supply chain, cost engineering, or process improvement
- Knowledge in cost engineering, quality system, and Lean Six Sigma is preferable
- Fluent communication in English and Chinese
- Proficient in Excel and related system is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.