Card Marketing Manager
*Sound card experience
*Formulating marketing strategies
*Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is an international retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Card Marketing Manager to join their retail banking team.
About the role
Reporting to the Section Head, you will be responsible for managing and developing marketing strategies of credit cards. You will assist in leading junior staff in developing card marketing projects and participated in new digital payment campaigns to enhance business growth. You have to work closely with merchant partners on joint promotion programs and organize new initiatives to improve segment acquisition and penetration rate. You are required to keep updated on current market trend and manage marketing budget effectively to maximize the profitability of business.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing function in banks with good knowledge in credit card business is essential.
- Strong business sense and good analytical skills.
- Sound people management and organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.