About the Company
Our client is the market leader in mass retail chain with an annual turnover of US$1.3 billion and more than 400 stores in Europe. The group owns a global sourcing hub in Hong Kong and due to rapid business expansion in the region, they are looking for a high calibre Category Sourcing Manager to improve the sourcing capability and service level of the hard home division.
About the Role
Report to Sourcing Director and manage 2 teams based in Hong Kong and China, you will the key leader to improve the business performance among sales, margin, budget & business plan of the hard good business unit. You will initiate suppliers to drive product innovation by providing them with trend information and new concepts. You will be responsible for expanding the supplier base and conduct cross costing on new and carryover ranges from the vendors. In addition, you will build trust & effective communication among HK operation & Headquarters across buying, merchandising and technical teams.
- Tertiary education with at least 8 years of sourcing experience in home furniture
- Experience in working for European markets in a multinational company
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Assertive and confident, high sense of urgency, ability to prioritize and excellent organization skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Flexibility to travel to China and other countries frequently if required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.