About our client:
Our client is a global leading luxury cosmetics and skincare retailer with more than $10 billion annual business turnover per annum. As a human-driven employer, the group focuses fostering environment to encourage inclusion and collaboration. Due to business expansion in Asia market, there is a newly created role of Chief Store Design role in Singapore regional headquarter.
About your role:
- Initiate new boutique design brief to global team to align the objectives
- Lead a team of 4 store designers to ensure all store renovation and openings are up to standard and on schedule
- To monitor and follow through the whole project period with regional design team, local support team and contractor
- Liaise with landlord for store design approval
- Collaborate closely with regional & HQ design team, Property Dept., Retail Store Design Development Dept., Marketing and Retail Dept. for all new openings and renovation from design stage throughout the construction process.
- Ensure operation needs are taken care of in the design process by providing feedback to regional & HQ design team
- To monitor construction cost fall within budget
- Review each project process for future improvement
The ideal candidate:
- Degree of Bachelor in Architecture with minimum 10 years of design experience in architectural or interior design, with minimum 5 year experience in design of branded retail or luxury retail environments
- Strong communication skill a pre-requisite to manage multiple and diverse markets
- Leadership Experience working in regional/global organisations, ability to lead/Inspire direct team and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with different internal functional teams, as well as external teams that include consultants, vendors, contractors and millwork suppliers, to execute completion of projects
- Ability to understands technical aspects of Retail Design, such as materials and finishes, lighting requirement, furniture design, detailing fixtures, and related fields
- Extensive network & knowledge of shopfitters, retailers & procurement processes will be highly advantageous to the success of this role
- Collaborate well with Visual Merchandiser and ability to work as a team
- Good proficiency in software program skills including Autocad and Sketchup.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.